You have no items in your shopping cart.
We prepare doors for IKEA systems as well as custom-made furniture. Select the appropriate category and you will be redirected to a page, where you can choose the available patterns.
We prepare doors for IKEA systems as well as custom-made furniture. Select the appropriate category and you will be redirected to a page, where you can choose the available patterns.
Remember about the details. Choose eye-catching accessories and practical accessories to fully bring out the beauty and functionality of your project.
Get inspired by our IKEA-based furniture collection and match it to your interior. Enlarge the wardrobe by using extensions for the PAX system.
Regulations of the online shop www.qood.design
1. QOOD.design Internet shop, available at www. qood.design, is run by QOOD Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością, based in Poznań (60-129), at Sielska Street no. 17A, Court Register No. (KRS): 0000894937, Tax Id. No. (NIP): 7773372629, Business Registry No. (REGON): 388682668, BDO: 000577922.
2. These Regulations set out:
a. complaint procedure,
b. rights and obligations of the Customer and the Seller.
3. Every Customer and potential Customer is obliged to comply with the provisions of these Regulations from the moment of taking the first action aimed at using the Internet Shop.
4. The provisions of these Regulations guarantee the protection of the Consumer's rights under mandatory provisions of law.
5. Via the Shop, the Seller conducts retail sales, while providing electronic services to Customers. The main services provided electronically by the Seller to the Customer are:
a. enabling Customers to place an Order in the Shop,
b. enabling an Account to be created,
c. Account maintenance.
6. Via the Shop, the Customer can purchase the Products displayed on the Shop's websites.
7. Services are provided electronically to the Buyer free of charge. However, Sales Contracts concluded through the Shop are subject to payment.
8. Creating an Account in the Shop takes place through completing and sending, by the automatic mechanism of the Shop, a registration form. As soon as the Designer receives an email with the acceptance of registration form, a contract for maintaining an Account in the Shop is concluded between the Designer and the Seller (hereinafter: Contract for maintaining an Account). The contract is concluded for an unspecified period of time, and the Designer can terminate the contract with immediate effect at any time by removing the Account. The Designer can also terminate the contract via e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to the registered address of the Seller. The Designer is entitled to terminate the Contract for maintaining an Account without giving any reason and without incurring any costs on this account. Termination of the Contract for maintaining an Account in the Shop does not affect Sales Contracts concluded through an Account in the Shop. The Seller has the right to refuse to conclude a Contract for maintaining an Account if they determine that a given person is not entitled to the status of a Designer within the meaning of these Regulations.
9. The Account stores the Designer's data, the history of Orders placed by him/her in the Shop, Orders prepared by the Designer but realised (paid) by a different Customer than the Designer, and possible information about the given discount. The Designer logs into the Account using his/her e-mail address and a password defined by him/her. The Designer is obliged to secure the Account with a password, which remains only for his/her information. The Designer is responsible for any damage resulting from incorrect password storage.
10. The Customer may agree to subscribe to the Newsletter, sent at specified intervals by email. The consent is voluntary and may be withdrawn at any time by submitting an appropriate statement of the Customer to the Seller.
11. The Seller may terminate the Account Contract with immediate effect for important reasons, in particular if
a. The Designer uses an Account in the Shop in a way that violates the law or the provisions of these Regulations,
b. The Designer uses the Account in the Shop in a way that interferes with its functioning,
c. The Seller shall cease to conduct Shop operations,
d. There will be changes to the law which will make it impossible to continue operating the Shop.
e. The Seller will subsequently determine that the person in question is not entitled to Designer status within the meaning of these Regulations.
12. The Seller also has the right to delete the Account when the Designer:
a. committed a material breach of the provisions of the Regulations, uses the Account, Shop website or services provided by the Seller in a manner contrary to applicable law or morality;
b. deleted the E-mail Address or by act or omission prevented communication via the E-mail Address;
13. The Seller can make a declaration of termination of the Contract for maintaining an Account by sending the Designer a declaration of termination of this Contract by e-mail to the e-mail address currently registered in the On-line Shop.
14. Termination of the Shop Account Contract by either party, as well as termination of the Account Contract with the consent of both parties shall result in the blocking and removal of the Account from the Shop.
15. The Seller reserves the right to temporarily stop making the Shop available due to maintenance or actions aimed at modifying the Shop.
1. Registration form - a form available in the Internet Shop, enabling creation of an Account. An Account in the online shop can be created only by Designers.
2. Order configurator - an interactive configurator (form) available at the On-line shop, which allows for placing an Order, in particular by adding Products to the Basket and defining terms of the Sales Contract, including delivery and payment method.
3. Customer, Buyer - any entity making purchases via the Online Shop.
4. Consumer - a natural person concluding a contract with the Seller as part of the Shop, whose subject matter is not directly related to his/her business or professional activity. The provisions of these Regulations referring to the Consumer shall also apply to a natural person concluding a Sales Contract directly related to his/her business activity, if it follows from the content of the Sales Contract that it is not of a professional nature for that person, resulting in particular from the subject of his/her business activity made available on the basis of the objects of the Central Register and Information on Business Activity.
5. Account - Designer's account in the Internet Shop, it collects data given by the Designer, information about Orders placed by him/her in the Internet Shop and other data specified in the Regulations.
6. Basket - an element of the On-line shop's software in which the Products selected by the Customer for purchase are visible, as well as the possibility of determining and modifying the Order's data, in particular the number of products.
7. Product - a movable item/service available in the Online Shop, which is the subject of a Sales Contract between the Customer and the Seller.
8. Designer - a natural person or a company running sole proprietorship in the field of specialist design and architecture (including interior design) or an individual conducting unregistered business activities in accordance with applicable legal regulations. The Seller verifies whether a given entity conducts business activity within the indicated range based on generally available registers (CEIDG, KRS) or materials related to the activity of a potential Designer, such as the website and profiles on social networking websites. The Seller decides individually on awarding the Designer status.
9. Regulations - these regulations of the Internet Shop.
10. Online shop, Shop - an online shop operated by the Seller under the Internet address www. qood.design.
11. Seller, Seller - QOOD spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością
12. Sales Contract, Contract - a contract for the sale of a Product concluded or entered into between the Customer and the Seller via the Online Shop. By the Sales Contract is also understood - according to the characteristics of the Product - the contract for the provision of services and the contract for specific work.
13. Distance contract - a contract concluded with the Customer within an organised distance contracting system (within the Online Shop), without the simultaneous physical presence of the parties, with the exclusive use of one or more means of distance communication until the conclusion of the contract.
14. User - a person using the Online Shop.
15. Order - Customer's declaration of will placed via the Order Configurator and aiming directly at concluding a Sales Contract of a Product or Products with the Seller.
Contact with the Shop
1. Seller's correspondence address: Sielska Street no. 17A, 60-129 Poznań, Poland.
2. Seller's e-mail address: email@example.com
3. Seller's bank account number: 29 1050 1520 1000 0090 8122 5568 ING Bank Śląski (for payments in PLN) and 07 1050 1520 1000 0090 8122 5576 ING Bank Śląski (for payments in EUR)
4. The Customer may communicate with the Seller using the addresses given in this paragraph.
5. The Customer may communicate with the Seller by e-mail on working days between 10 am and 4 pm.
1. In order to use the Internet Shop, including browsing the range of products offered by the Internet Shop and placing Orders for Products, it is necessary to have:
a. a terminal device with access to the Internet and a web browser of the type of Chrome, Safari, Opera, Firefox or Edge,
b. an active electronic mail (e-mail) account,
c. cookies enabled.
2. The Seller, for safe use of the Shop recommends the use of anti-virus and firewall software by the User. The Seller declares, and the Customer accepts, that using the Shop may involve risks resulting from the use of the Internet.
3. Before using the Shop, the Customer is obliged to provide himself/herself with the equipment listed in the paragraph in question, Internet access and an appropriate data transmission package.
4. The Customer shall bear all costs of use, repair and maintenance of the equipment referred to in paragraph 1 and of Internet access.
5. Content made available in the Shop, including their selection and arrangement, constitute works within the meaning of the Act of 04.02.1994 on copyright and related rights, thus they enjoy the protection provided for in the aforementioned Act.
6. The use of the Shop by the Customer or any other person visiting the Shop does not result in the acquisition by these entities of any intangible rights to the works made available, apart from the right to use them within the scope of the lawful permissible use and necessary to perform the Sales Contract.
7. The Seller reserves the right to temporarily stop making the Shop available due to maintenance or actions aimed at modifying the Shop.
8. The photos of the Products placed on the Shop websites may slightly differ in colour from their actual appearance. In addition, the appearance of pictures of Products is also influenced by the type of monitor / display used by the User, as well as their parameters and settings.
9. Advertisements, price lists, announcements and other information placed on the Shop's websites constitute an invitation to conclude a Sales Contract and are not an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code.
10. Promotional sale terms are not cumulative, unless otherwise stated on the Shop's website. The Seller informs about promotional conditions (discounts) that are not cumulative. If a price reduction is applied, the Seller shall make visible next to the current price the lowest price applied during the 30-day period before the price reduction was applied.
11. Complaints relating to the functioning of the Shop can be submitted by the Customer by e-mail to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. In a complaint the Customer should give his or her name, e-mail address, the preferred method of processing the complaint, as well as the type and date of occurrence of an irregularity related to the functioning of the Shop. The Seller will consider the complaint within 14 days of receipt of the complaint and will inform the Customer of its resolution at the e-mail address given in the complaint. The Customer may also submit a complaint in writing to the address of the Seller. The provisions of this paragraph do not apply to the complaint procedure due to defects of the Products, which is regulated in § 11 of the Regulations.
1. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Seller shall not be liable for any disruptions, including interruptions in the operations of the Online Shop caused by force majeure, unauthorised actions of third parties or incompatibility of the Online Shop with the Customer's technical infrastructure.
2. Browsing the assortment of the On-line shop does not require creating an Account. Placing Orders for Products from the assortment of the On-line shop by a Customer who is a Designer is possible either after creating an Account according to the provisions of § 6 of the Regulations or by providing the necessary personal and address data which enables the fulfilment of the Order without creating an Account. A Customer who is not a Designer can place an Order only by providing the necessary personal and address data that enables the completion of the Order without creating an Account.
3. The prices given in the Internet Shop are given in Polish zloty (PLN) / euro (EUR) and are gross prices (including VAT).
4. The final (end) amount payable by the Customer consists of the price for the Product and the cost of delivery (including transport, delivery and postal charges), of which the Customer is informed on the Shop's website during the placement of the Order, including at the moment of expressing their will to be bound by the Sales Contract. Delivery of the Product does not include its bringing to the Buyer's premises / flat.
5. The price given on the website at the time of placing the Order is the final price, binding both for the Customer and the Seller. It follows from the above that after placing the Order, the price of the Products ordered by the Customer will not change, regardless of any later price changes introduced by the Seller or promotional or sales actions initiated.
6. The Seller reserves the right to change prices of Products in the Internet shop, introduce new goods for sale, conduct and cancel promotional campaigns on the Shop's websites or introduce changes in them.
7. In exceptional situations, e.g. when multiple Customers place an Order for the same Product at the same time, it may happen that the Product will not be available. In such a situation, the Customer shall be informed of the impossibility of fulfilling the Order by e-mail or by phone.
8. The Buyer may not make a purchase in the Shop anonymously or under a pseudonym.
9. During the use of the Shop it is forbidden to provide content of an unlawful nature or contrary to good practice, particularly by sending such content via forms available in the Shop. It is forbidden to use the Shop in a manner which could interfere with its proper functioning.
Creating an Account in the Shop
1. The Online Shop may only be used by persons who are at least 18 years old and have full legal rights.
3. In order to create an Account in the Online Shop, the Designer is obliged to fill in the Registration Form. It is necessary to provide the following data:
● e-mail address,
● the name of the company (if applicable),
● address of residence or registered office,
● tax identification number (if applicable),
● the address of the web portal which certifies the activity as a designer
● contact phone.
4. In the event of a change in the aforementioned data, the Designer is obliged to immediately update this data, no later than within 3 working days.
5. The Customer is obliged to use the On-line Shop in a manner consistent with the law and good practices, taking into account respect for personal rights and copyrights and intellectual property of the Seller and third parties. The Designer is obliged to enter data consistent with the actual state. The Designer is obliged to prohibit the supply of illegal content through an Account.
6. The creation of an Account in the Online Shop is free and voluntary. In the case of Designers, creating an Account is not necessary in order to place an Order.
7. Logging into the Account takes place by providing the login and password established in the Registration Form.
8. The person setting up the Account is obliged to provide his/her personal data when setting up the Account, and in doing so to ensure the accuracy of such data
9.The User/Customer undertakes not to provide login data for the Account to unauthorized persons. The consequences of providing login data to unauthorized persons by the User/Customer will be borne by the User/Customer.
11. The Seller will inform the Designer of the deletion of his/her Account by email (or by telephone if this is not possible).
Rules for placing an Order
1. In order to place an Order through the Account, you must:
a) select the Product which is the subject of the Order (and obligatorily provide its individual characteristics - configure them) by means of the Order Configurator, and then click the "Add to basket" button (or equivalent);
b) log into your Account in the Online Shop.
c) click on the "Order with payment obligation" button.
d) pay for the Order within the specified period.
2. In the case of placing an Order by a Customer who does not have an Account, the Customer is obliged to select the Product which is the subject of the Order (and, if the Product requires it, to give its individual characteristics - configure them), and then fill in the Order configurator by entering the details of the recipient of the Order and the address to which the Product is to be delivered, as well as the invoice details, if any.
3. Once payment has been made, the Customer is redirected to the Order Confirmation page from where they can continue shopping.
4. If online payment is not received by the Seller, the Order shall not be deemed to have been properly placed, which means that the Sales Contract shall be terminated and the Order shall not be processed.
5. At any stage of placing an Order until payment is made, the Customer may cancel the Order by ceasing to go through the subsequent steps and exiting the subpage of the On-line shop used for placing Orders. An Order which is not completed by the Customer shall be deemed cancelled and shall not be processed.
6. The Seller may contact the Customer at the e-mail address or telephone number provided by the Customer, in order to clarify any doubts, confirm the Order or any other issues related to the Order.
7. An order which does not contain all the required data or which contains false data will not be processed. The Customer must provide true data in the Order Configurator and is responsible for providing false data. The Seller is entitled to withhold the execution of the Order if the Customer has provided false data or data which gives rise to justified doubts as to its correctness. In such a case the Customer will be informed by e-mail about the doubts of the Seller. The Customer has the right to clarify any circumstances related to the verification of the accuracy of the provided data. If these doubts are not clarified within 7 days, the Order will be canceled by the Seller.
8. The Seller is not obliged to verify the truthfulness and correctness of the data contained in the Order Configurator, although it has such a right in accordance with section 7 above.
9. An order may also be placed by e-mail, on terms agreed individually with the Seller.
Performance of the Sales Contract
1. The conclusion of the Sales Contract between the Customer and the Seller takes place after the Customer has placed an order using the Order Configurator in the Online Shop in accordance with § 7 of the Regulations.
2. After placing an Order the Seller immediately confirms its receipt and at the same time accepts the Order for execution. Confirmation of receipt of the Order and its acceptance for execution is sent by the Seller to the Customer's e-mail address given during the placement of the Order, which contains at least the Seller's statements on receipt of the Order and its acceptance for execution and confirmation of the conclusion of the Sales Contract. Upon receipt by the Customer of the above-mentioned e-mail message the Sales Contract between the Customer and the Seller is concluded. Confirmation and consolidation of the content of the concluded Sales Contract takes place by sending to the Customer in an e-mail with confirmation of acceptance of the Order for execution, attachments in PDF format, which include:
b) Information about the right to withdraw from the Sales Contract,
c) Specimen form of withdrawal from the Sales Contract.
3. The Customer is obliged to make the payment by immediate transfer within one purchase session - otherwise the Order is cancelled and the Sales Contract is automatically terminated.
4. The product will be dispatched by the Seller within the period indicated on the Shop's website.
5. The start of the Product delivery period to the Customer is counted from the date of crediting the Seller's bank account.
6.The Seller reserves the right to change the date of the order, for reasons beyond its control , about which it will immediately inform the customer.
7. Delivery of the Product to the Customer is chargeable, unless the Sales Contract provides otherwise. Costs of Product delivery (including transport, delivery and postal fees) are indicated to the Customer during the placement of the Order, including also at the moment of expressing the Customer's will to be bound by the Sales Contract.
Delivery and payment methods offered
1. The only possible method of delivery of the Products is their delivery to the address indicated by the Buyer. Once an order has been placed, it is not possible to change the place of delivery, unless the Buyer pays the additional shipping costs associated with the change of address.
2. The Product is delivered exclusively in selected European countries (the list of available countries will be visible when placing the Order).
3. The only possible payment method is electronic payment.
4.If the Seller cannot deliver the Product for the reason that it turns out that the Product is not available, the Seller shall notify the Customer immediately, but no later than within 30 days from the conclusion of the contract, and return the entire amount of money received from the Customer. If some of the Products included in the Order are not available, the Seller will suspend the execution of the Order and contact the Customer to let the Customer decide how to execute the Order. The Customer then has the option to:
a) maintain the will to carry out the Order to the extent of the available Products, or.
b) cancel the Order in its entirety, or
c) change the Order with regards to the unavailable Products.
Right of withdrawal from the Sales Contract
1. The Consumer may withdraw from the Sales Contract within 14 days without giving any reason, unless the subject of the Sales Contract is the Product referred to in section 2.
2. If the subject of the Sales Contract is a non-fabricated Product, manufactured to the Consumer's specifications or used to satisfy his/her individualised needs, pursuant to Article 38(3) of the Consumer Rights Act of 30th May 2014, the Consumer shall not have the right to withdraw from a Remote Sales Contract. The Seller shall each time indicate that the Product is of a non-fabricated nature.
3. The period referred to in paragraph 1 shall begin from the delivery of the Product to the Consumer or to a person designated by the Consumer other than the carrier.
4. In the case of an Contract which involves multiple Products which are delivered separately, in instalments or in parts, the period referred to in subsection 1 shall run from the delivery of the last item, instalment or part.
5. The Consumer may withdraw from the Contract by making a statement of withdrawal from the Contract to the Seller. To meet the deadline for withdrawal from the Contract it is sufficient for the Consumer to send the statement before the expiry of this deadline.
6. The statement may be sent by traditional mail or electronically by sending the statement to the e-mail address of the Seller - the Seller's contact details are specified in § 3. The statement may also be submitted on the form, which is available in appendix no. 1 to these Regulations, and its template is appendix no. 2 to the Act on Consumer Rights of 28.01.2020 (Journal of Laws 2020, item 287), but it is not mandatory.
7. If the statement is sent by the Consumer electronically, the Seller shall immediately send to the Consumer at the e-mail address provided by the Consumer a confirmation of receipt of the statement of withdrawal from the Contract.
8. Effects of withdrawal from the Contract:
a) In the case of withdrawal from a Remote Contract, the Contract shall be deemed not to have been concluded.
b) In the case of withdrawal from the Contract, the Seller shall return to the Consumer immediately, no later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Consumer's declaration of withdrawal from the Contract, all payments made by him/her, including the costs of delivery of the item.
9. The reimbursement shall be made by the Seller using the same payment methods that were used by the Consumer in the original transaction, unless the Consumer has explicitly agreed to a different solution, i.e. bank transfer, that does not involve any costs to him/her.
10. The Seller may withhold reimbursement until they have received the Product back or until it has been provided with proof of return, whichever event occurs first.
11. The Consumer shall send back the Product to the address indicated by the Seller upon receipt of the Seller's notice of withdrawal immediately, but not later than 14 days from the date on which he/she communicated the withdrawal from the Contract to the Seller. The deadline is met if the Consumer sends back the Product before the expiry of the 14-day period.
12. The Consumer shall bear the direct costs of returning the Product.
13. The Consumer shall only be liable for any diminished value of the Product resulting from the use of the Product in a manner other than that necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Product.
Set of samples - Discount Code
1. The Customer has the possibility of purchasing a set of samples of doors offered in the Store (Set of samples). The set of samples includes only the doors currently offered in the Store.
2. Information about the purchase price of the Set of samples is posted next to each set.
3. The Customer may withdraw from the Set of samples Purchase Contract on the conditions specified in § 10 of the Regulations.
4. If the Customer does not make a declaration of withdrawal from the Purchase Contract for the Set of samples and, in addition, returns it to the Seller within 30 days of its receipt, the Customer will receive (after fulfilling the conditions specified in this paragraph) a Discount Code. The value of the Discount Code is respectively: 75 EUR gross (in words: seventy-five EUR) in the case of Set of lacquered samples; 75 EUR gross (in words: seventy-five EUR) in the case of Set of veneered samples; 37 EUR gross (in words: thirty-seven EUR) in the case of Set of laminated samples. The consignment note allowing for the free of charge return will be included in each parcel containing a Set of samples. The aforementioned deadline will be met if the Customer sends back the Set of samples before the 30-day period has elapsed.
5. In order for a Discount Code to be granted, the Set of samples must be returned complete, intact and free of any damage. The Seller shall assess the condition of the returned Set of samples.
6. When the conditions set out in this paragraph are met, a contract for exchange of the Set of samples and the Discount Code is concluded between the Customer and the Seller. The Discount Code will be sent to the Customer's email address provided when the Set of samples was purchased.
7. In the event that the returned Set of samples does not meet the requirements specified in section 5, no exchange Contract shall be concluded between the Parties and the Set of samples shall be returned to the Buyer at his/her expense.
8. The Discount Code can only be used in the Shop.
9. A Discount Code can only be used if at least one of the purchased Products (within one shopping session) is in the assortment available on the Doors Verification whether the Discount Code has been used correctly shall take place after placing the Order. The Seller reserves the right to refuse to take into account a Discount Code if none of the Products purchased is from the assortment available on the Doors tab. Refusal to take into account a Discount Code entails the necessity to pay the difference in price by which it has been reduced due to the application of the Discount Code. Failure to do so within 7 days shall mean that the Sales Contract is terminated.
10. In order to use the Discount Code, after adding the Products to the basket, you need to enter it in the designated place in the Summary of purchases.
11. The discount code is valid for 90 days.
12. The Discount Code cannot be exchanged for cash.
13. The Discount Code is one-time use, which means that it can only be used for one Order.
14. Using the Discount Code results in decreasing the price of the Products covered by the given Order by the amount of 75 EUR gross (in words: seventy-five EUR) or 37 EUR (in words: thirty-seven EUR). If the value of the Order is less than the value of the received Discount Code, the remaining value of the Discount Code cannot be used for subsequent Orders.
15. Each Customer may receive only one Discount Code, i.e. upon the first purchase of a Set of samples. Regardless of the number of Set of samples purchased, the Customer may only receive one Discount Code.
16. Discount codes cannot be added up.
17. The Discount Code cannot be transferred to a third party.
1. The Sales Contract covers new Products made to the Customer's individual order.
2. The Seller shall deliver to the Customer the Product as described on the website of the Online Shop, free from defects.
3. In the case of Products marked on the web pages of the Online Shop as defective, where there is a detailed description of the Products together with a description of the defects of the Products, the Seller is released from liability under the warranty if the Buyer knew about the defect at the time of concluding the contract, in accordance with Article 557 § 1 of the Civil Code.
4. In case of a defect in a Product purchased from the Seller, the Customer has the right to make a complaint based on the warranty provisions of the Civil Code. The guarantee conditions are defined in a separate document.
5. If the sold Product has a defect, the Customer may submit a declaration to reduce the price or withdraw from the Sales Contract, unless the Seller immediately and without undue inconvenience for the Buyer replaces the defective item with a defect-free one or removes the defect. This restriction shall not apply if the Product has already been replaced or repaired by the Seller, or the Seller has failed to satisfy the obligation to replace the item with a defect-free item or remove the defect. Instead of the removal of defects proposed by the Seller, the Consumer may demand replacement of the Product with a defect-free one or, instead of replacement, demand removal of the defect, unless bringing the Product into conformity with the Sales Contract in the way selected by the Consumer is impossible or would require excessive costs in comparison with the way proposed by the Seller. When assessing the excessive costs, the value of the defect-free item, the type and significance of the defect found and also the inconvenience to which the Consumer would be exposed by another way of satisfaction shall be taken into account. The reduced price shall be in such proportion to the price resulting from the Sales Contract in which the value of the item with the defect remains to the value of the item without the defect.
6. The Customer may not withdraw from the Sales Contract if the defect is insignificant.
7. The following features of the Products shall not be considered a defect:
a) for technological reasons it is permissible for the surface of the lacquered door to have small imperfections in the coating with a diameter of up to 3 mm.
b) due to the natural material - wood - used in veneered doors, it is permissible for them to vary in terms of shade, grain and the appearance of knots on the surface of the doors or the appearance on the surface of the doors of chipped up to 5 mm.
c) tolerance of overall dimensions of doors is +/- 1 mm.
d) the permissible warping of individual elements is +/- 2mm/1m;
e) specificity of the Product resulting from its hand-shaping (there may be different shapes and bends in the Products of a given series, the graphics on the Product may have different tonality and abrasion)
8. If the sold Product has a defect, the Customer may request to replace the Product with a defect-free one or to remove the defect. The Seller may refuse to satisfy the Customer's request if bringing the defective Product into conformity with the Sales Contract in a way chosen by the Customer is impossible or in comparison with the other possible ways of bringing the Product into conformity with the Sales Contract would require excessive costs. If the Customer is an entrepreneur, the Seller may refuse to replace the item with a defect-free item or remove the defect also when the costs of satisfying this obligation exceed the price of the Product sold.
9. Complaints should be made in writing or electronically to the Seller's address given in these Regulations or using a complaint form made available by the Seller on one of the subpages of the Online Shop and by e-mail to email@example.com.
10. The complaint should include: name and surname or name and address of residence or registered office of the complainant, definition of the subject of the complaint, presentation of circumstances justifying the complaint, date of conclusion of the Sales Contract, amount of damages or other amounts due - if the complainant demands their payment, bank account number or address appropriate for payment of damages or other amounts due and choice of the form of response to the complaint. If the complaint does not meet the conditions described above, the Seller shall immediately inform the complainant about the necessity to correct or supplement the complaint to the extent necessary for its proper examination, otherwise the complaint shall not be examined.
11. The Seller shall respond to the complaint request immediately, no later than within 14 days, and if the Seller fails to do so within this period, it is deemed that the Customer's request is justified. The response to the complaint should include: decision on acknowledgement or refusal to acknowledge the complaint, in the case of granting compensation - determination of the amount and date of its payment, in the case of reimbursement of other receivables - determination of the amount and date of its reimbursement. In the case of refusal to accept the complaint in whole or in part, the response to the complaint shall additionally contain the factual and legal substantiation and be delivered to the complainant in writing by registered mail or in electronic form to the Client's e-mail address - at the Seller's discretion.
12. The Buyer who exercises the rights under warranty is obliged to deliver the faulty goods to the place specified in the Sales Contract at the Seller's expense. Goods sent back within the complaint procedure should be sent to the address given during the complaint process.
13. The risk of accidental loss of or damage to the Product shall pass to the Consumer at the time of handover of the Product to the Consumer by the Seller or the Seller's carrier. If the Consumer has independently determined the carrier of the Product and the Seller had no influence on it, the risk passes to the Consumer at the time of the release of the Product to that carrier.
14. The Seller advises the Consumer to check the delivered shipment in the presence of the Product's supplier, in particular whether it is undamaged and complete. In the case of damage or defects, the Seller suggests drawing up a damage protocol. Failure to draw up this protocol does not deprive the Consumer of their rights to pursue claims under the warranty.
15. The Customer who is not a Consumer is obliged to check the content of the parcel upon receipt. If it is found damaged, the Customer is obliged to report this fact to the supplier and immediately, no later than within three days, contact the Seller. Complaints relating to mechanical damage of the Product during transport will be considered only after the preparation of a damage protocol signed by the Customer who is not a Consumer and the provider of the shipment.
16. The Seller's liability under warranty for physical and legal defects of the Product towards the Customer who is not a Consumer is organic to the value of the remuneration paid for the Product.
Out-of-court complaint and redress procedures
1. Detailed information about the possibility of using out-of-court complaint handling and claim investigation procedures by the Consumer, as well as the rules of access to these procedures are available at the offices and websites of district (city) consumer ombudsmen, social organisations whose statutory tasks include consumer protection, Voivodship Inspectorates of Trade Inspection and at the following website addresses of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection:
http://www.uokik.gov.pl/spory_konsumenckie.php; http://www.uokik.gov.pl/sprawy_indywidualne.php http://www.uokik.gov.pl/wazne_adresy.php.
2. The consumer has the following examples of out-of-court complaint and redress procedures:
a. The Consumer shall be entitled to apply to the permanent amicable consumer court referred to in Article 37 of the Act of 15th December 2000 on Trade Inspection (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 148, as amended) to resolve a dispute arising from the Contract concluded with the Seller.
b. The Consumer is entitled to apply to the provincial inspector of the Trade Inspection, pursuant to Article 36 of the Act of 15th December 2000 on the Trade Inspection (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 148, as amended), to initiate mediation proceedings for the amicable settlement of the dispute between the Consumer and the Seller.
c. A Consumer may obtain free assistance in resolving a dispute between him and the Seller, using also the free assistance of a county (municipal) consumer advocate or a social organisation whose statutory tasks include consumer protection (e.g. Federation of Consumers, Polish Consumer Association).
3. The Customer has the right to make use of out-of-court complaint and redress procedures. For this purpose, he can submit a complaint via the EU ODR online platform available at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
Personal data in the Online Shop
1. The Seller is the administrator of the Customers' personal data collected via the Internet Shop.
1. Sales Contracts concluded through the Internet Shop are concluded in the Polish language.
2. The Regulations are made available to the public by the Seller by placing them on the website located at the address in a form that allows downloading, recording and printing.
3. The Customer is obliged to read and accept the Regulations.
4. The Seller reserves the right to make changes to these Regulations for important reasons, i.e.: changes to the law, changes to the methods of payment and delivery, changes to the business profile, in particular by extending the scope of services offered - to the extent that these changes affect the implementation of provisions of these Regulations. The Seller shall inform the Customer about each change at least 7 days in advance.
5. All Sales Contracts concluded before the date of amending the Regulations are executed on the basis of the Regulations in force on the date of conclusion of the Sales Contract.
6. If the Customer does not accept the new content of the Regulations, they are obliged to inform the Seller about it.
7. Matters not regulated by these Regulations shall be governed by generally applicable provisions of Polish law.
8. The Regulations shall enter into force on 18.07.2023.
Specimen form of withdrawal from the Sales Contract
(This form should be completed and returned only if you wish to withdraw from the Sales Contract)
QOOD Sp. z o.o.
ul. Sielska 17A
60-129 Poznań Poland
Statement of withdrawal from the Sales Contract
I hereby inform about my withdrawal from the Sales Contract of (date)………………………………………….. for the following Products:
Date of receipt of products: